Sunday, November 8, 2009

11.03.2009

B.B. King - Jamming At Sankei Hall
Derek & The Dominoes - Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Buddy Guy - Money (That's What I Want)
Sonny Boy Williamson - Bring It On Home
Eddie Boyd with Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - Third Degree

Bo Diddley - I'm A Man
The Allman Brothers Band - Done Somebody Wrong [for Elrod]
Eric Clapton - Traveling Riverside Blues
Junior Wells - Got My Mojo Working
Lonnie Johnson - What A Real Woman

Big Mama Thornton and the Muddy Waters Band - Everything Gonna Be Alright
Jimmy Johnson - When My First Wife Quit Me
Mag Maceo - Why Should I Hang Around
Chicken Shack - Hideaway
Earl Hooker - Universal Rock
Elmore James - Rollin' And Tumblin'
J.B. Lenoir - Mama, Your Daughter Is Going To Miss Me

Big Brother & The Holding Company - Ball And Chain
Black Ace - Beer Drinking Woman
James And Lucky Peterson - Too Young To Die
Jimi Hendrix - Red House [for Ishak]

0 comments: