Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/11/09

The Beat Daddys - The Delta Song
Big Al Jano - Caught In Between
Magic Slim and the Teardrops - I'm Not the Same Person
Effie Burt and The Blues Revue - Tell Me Baby
The Allman Brothers Band - Southbound
Etta James - Take It To The Limit

Break

Joe McGuinness - No Worries
Andrew Jr. Boy Jones - I Need Time
John Lee Hooker - Crawlin King Snake (For Scarlett O'Sara)
Buddy Guy and Junior Wells - Give Me My Coat And Shoes
Screamin Jay Hawkins - Person to Person
Elmore James - Standing at the Crossroads
Leadbelly - Black Betty
Bobby Blue Band - Down Home Blues

Break

Johnny Adams - Roadblock
Jimmy King - Soldier For the Blues
Chuck Berry - How I've Changed
The Mannish Boys ft Kirk "Eli" Fletcher - Lucille
Muddy Waters - Blind Man Blues
Taj Mahal - Hard Way
Johnnie Bassett and the Blues Insurgents - Broke In Pieces
Cream - Crossroads
Bluessmyth - Down On My Luck
Gov't Mule - Life Before Insanity
Johnny Copeland - Tumblin Dice
Bernard Allison - Here My Train Comin
Los Fabulocos with Kid Ramos - Burnin the Chicken

0 comments: