Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10.28.2009

Unknown Hinson - Fish Camp Woman
Ray Charles & The Count Basie Orchestra - Every Saturday Night
Trixie Smith - You've Got To Beat Me To Keep Me
Albert Collins - When The Welfare Turns Its Back
Beck - Devil Got My Woman
Tina Turner - Night Time Is The Right Time

The Allman Brothers Band - You Don't Love Me [for Elrod]
Etta James & Harvey Fuqua - Nobody But You
Chris Thomas King - Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
Lazy Lester - I'm A Man

Aretha Franklin - The Thrill Is Gone (From Yesterday's Kiss)
Muddy Waters & B.B. King - I've Got My Mojo Workin'
The Rolling Stones - Susie Q
The Allman Brothers Band - Not My Cross To Bear [for Pappy Mehan]
Dan Kaplan - Shuffle & Skip
Ike Turner & The Kings Of Rhythm - All The Blues, All The Time

Lucky Peterson - Yer Blues
Albert King - Got To Be Some Changes Made
Sean Costello - I've Got To Ride
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Catfish Blues

0 comments: