Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FREEEEEBIIIIIIIIIRRRD!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - Back-To-School / Play Some Skynyrd!

Intro
Fleetwood Mac - Cold Black Night / Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
Blind Willie McTell - Three Women Blues [for Uncle Milo ... missed you this week!]
Left Lane Cruiser - Big Momma / Bring Yo' Ass To the Table
Magic Sam - You Don't Have To Work / All Your Love
The Allman Brothers Band - It's Not My Cross To Bear / The Allman Brothers Band [for Pappy Mahan]
The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post / The Allman Brothers Band [Cliff's Pick]

First Break

Clutch - Electric Worry / From Beale Street To Oblivion [for Chandler ... haha]
Otis Rush - I Can't Quit You, Baby / So Many Roads: Live In Concert
Eric Clapton - Walkin' Blues / Unplugged
Bo Carter - My Pencil Won't Write No More / Banana In Your Fruit Basket
Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song / Led Zeppelin II

Second Break

Ida Cox - How Can I Miss You When I've Got Dead Aim? / Complete Recorded Works Vol. 3
Ethel Waters - My Handy Man
Jeff Beck Group - I Ain't Superstitious / Truth
Magic Slim - Make My Dreams Come True / Grand Slam
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Four Walls of Raiford (undubbed demo) / Lynyrd Skynyrd (Box Set)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Things Goin' On / Pronounced Leh-nerd Skin-nerd
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Whiskey Rock-a-Roller (Live) / One More From the Road

Third Break

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Ain't No Good Life / Street Survivors
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Cheatin' Woman / Nuthin' Fancy
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mr. Banker / Legend
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Bad Boys Blues / Skynyrd Collectybles

"Encore":
Etta James - All I Could Do Was Cry / At Last!

0 comments: