Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Just Want To Make Love To You

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 - Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'n Roll, Part I:
Squeeze My Lemon


Intro
Muddy Waters - I Just Want To Make Love To You
Margaret Carter - I Want Plenty of Grease In My Frying Pan
The Hokum Boys - Caught Us Doin' It (Makin' Love)
Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song / Led Zeppelin II
Chick Willis - Stoop Down Baby [for Milo!]
Julia Lee and Her Boyfriends - Don't Come Too Soon
The White Stripes - Ball and Biscuit / Elephant

First Break

Hunter and Jenkins - Lollypop
Bo Carter - Banana In Your Fruit Basket
Lil' Johnson and Black Bob - Press My Button, Ring My Bell
Moose Jackson with Tiny Bradshaw's Orchestra - Big Ten-Inch Record
Ethel Waters - My Handy Man
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Take Your Time / Legend

Second Break

Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man
B.B. King - Sweet Little Angel (Live)
Tom Archia and His All-Stars - Fishin' Pole
Lil' Johnson - Get 'Em From the Peanut Man (Hot Nuts)
Cousin Joe with Pete Brown's Brooklyn Blue Blowers - Weddin' Day Blues
ZZ Top - She Loves My Automobile / Deguello
Floyd Dixon - Baby Let's Go Down To the Woods
Robert Johnson - They're Red Hot
The Hokum Boys - I Had To Give Up Gym (1929)

Third Break

Blind Boy Fuller - Sweet Honey Hole
The Dominoes - Sixty Minute Man
Bo Carter - Don't Mash My Digger So Deep
Dinah Washington - Big Long Slidin' Thing
Bea Foote - Try and Get It
AC/DC - The Jack / High Voltage

0 comments: