Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everyone's Buddy

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - Buddy Guy New Album Release Celebration

Intro
Buddy Guy - Out In the Woods (feat. Robert Randolph) / Skin Deep
Buddy Guy - Every Time I Sing the Blues (feat. Eric Clapton) / Skin Deep
Buddy Guy - Show Me the Money / Skin Deep
Buddy Guy - Lyin' Like a Dog / Skin Deep

First Break

Buddy Guy - Somebody's Sleeping In My Bed / Bring 'Em In
Buddy Guy - Five Long Years / Damn Right, I've Got the Blues
Buddy Guy - First Time I Met the Blues / Stone Crazy
Buddy Guy - Tramp / Sweet Tea
Buddy Guy - I Suffer With the Blues / Stone Crazy

Second Break

Rainbow - Blues / On Stage [for Uncle Milo]
Leadbelly - Black Betty / Storyteller Blues
The Raconteurs - Top Yourself / Consolers of the Lonely
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - Did You Get That Letter I Throwed In Your Backyard / Crudup's Mood
Fleetwood Mac - Sugar Mama / Fleetwood Mac In Chicago
Lightnin' Hopkins - Early Mornin' Blues / Lightnin' Hopkins (Everest Records FS-241)
Pinetop Perkins - Down In Mississippi (feat. B.B. King) / Pinetop Perkins & Friends

Third Break

T-Bone Walker - Blues For Marili /
T-Bone Blues (Atlantic)
Mississippi John Hurt - My Creole Belle /
The Best of Mississippi John Hurt
The Black Keys - Heavy Soul /
The Big Come Up [for Brooke]
Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson - Somebody Done Stole My Cherry Red /
Cherry Red Blues
Bobby "Blue" Bland - Fever /
Ask Me 'Bout Nothing (But the Blues)
The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More /
The Allman Brothers Band
Long John Baldry - I'm Ready /
It Ain't Easy

0 comments: