Wednesday, January 20, 2010

01.20.2010

Junior Kimbrough - Pull Your Clothes Off
Blind Willie Dunn - Guitar Blues
Maria Muldaur - A Good Man Is Hard To Find
Pee Wee Crayton - I Love Her Still
Robert Nighthawk & Forest City Joe - Sawdust Bottom
Big Bill Broonzy - Pig Meat Strut
Ray Charles - I'm Movin' On
Lonnie Johnson - I'm So Tired Of Living All Alone

Albert King - 'Til My Back Ain't Got No Bone
T-Bone Walker - Hard Pain Blues
The Yardbirds - Jeff's Blues
Robert Johnson - Phonograph Blues
Ma Rainey - See See Rider Blues
Sleepy John Estes - Working Man Blues
Jimmy Cotton - One More Mile
John Dee Holeman - Crow Jane

Black Ace - Lowing Heifer
Lil Johnson - Hot Nuts (Get 'Em From The Peanut Man)
Bo Diddley - Diddy Wah Diddy
Leadbelly - New York City
Skip James - Sickbed Blues
Billie Holiday - God Bless The Child
R.L. Burnside - Crying Won't Make Me Stay
B.B. King - Days Of Gold
Slim Harpo - Buzz Me Baby

The Electric Flag - Mystery
Big Mama Thornton - Black Rat
Dinah Washington - Me And My Gin
Arelean Brown - I Love My Man
Freddie King - Sweet Home Chicago

0 comments: