Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weds 7/29/09

Johnni Bassett - You Real Gitcheegumee
Robert Johnson - Malted Milk
Slim Harpo - My Home is a Prison
Otis Rush - Gambler Blues
Rolling Stones - Hard Woman
Ted Shumate Band -I'm Empty Without You

Break

Allman Brothers Band - Jelly Jelly
Erick Hovey Band - Devil In My Pocket
Elmore James - It Hurts Me Too
Jimi Hendrix - Rainy Day, Dream Away
Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
Tracy Nelson - Mother Earth
Jumping Sansone Johnny - The Talkin is Over

Break

Luther Allison - Walking Papers
Magic Slim and the Teardrops -Down In Virginia
Phillip Walker - Street Walking Woman
White Stripes - Your Southern Can Is Mine
Johnny Winter, Muddy Waters, Pinetop Perkins, and James Cotton - Deep Down in Florida
Marquis Knox - Living To Die

Break

The Mannish Boys with Johnny Dyer - Everything is Going to be Alright
The Black Keys - I'll Be Your Man
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Buddy Guy - Blues Jam

0 comments: